am I too late for the gamecock? I loves mees some gamecock! [img]eek.gif[/img]
what's a gamecock? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Printable View
am I too late for the gamecock? I loves mees some gamecock! [img]eek.gif[/img]
what's a gamecock? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">lol, no shit? Sorry to hear that! [img]wink.gif[/img] Where is your pic. man?Quote:
Originally posted by Nostrororomo:
CRAP ON A STICK!!! TCM could be my clone! ...or am I his clone?!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">lol, no shit? Sorry to hear that! [img]wink.gif[/img] Where is your pic. man?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Neither one of you looks like Brad Pitt. [img]wink.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nostrororomo:
CRAP ON A STICK!!! TCM could be my clone! ...or am I his clone?!
I've met you both and no you don't look like each other. Of course I haven't seen Nos with long hair yet.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And THANK GOD for that!Quote:
Neither one of you looks like Brad Pitt. [img]wink.gif[/img] [/QB]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This is the one that about knocked me out of my chair. I have to look tonight for some recent picks at that angle. On closer inspection I'm probably a little fatter in the face, but that's my fucking forehead! Give it back! [img]tongue.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
Ok, ok.....
http://home.comcast.net/~delphar7/me1.jpg
Me with Zacherley, 50's TV horror host, and ultra cool ghoul!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Even creepier: Pappy looks like a guy who tried to run me over a few years ago. O_OQuote:
Originally posted by pairadocs:
papette is a dead ringer for one of my ex girlfriends!
Sorry, Mort...DA does not do photo ops. What with all the camera-breaking and walls-dripping-blood and blindness-causing and occasional spontaneous combustion, its just not worth it. [img]wink.gif[/img]
That Peeker chick is HOT!!!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And THANK GOD for that![/QB]</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Andyman is going to die, but the short of it is that a lot of chicks told me I looked like Pitt back in high school, yet I couldn't get laid to save my life. Sexiest man my ass. Later on I got a few Kid Rock and Cobain comparisons, but after I gave up regular shaving and physical activity the similarities kinda disappeared.Quote:
Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Neither one of you looks like Brad Pitt. [img]wink.gif[/img]
and available!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
here's my pic...i took it this mornin after wokin an all nighter at work...i was pretty beat..
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...7/f8374a2f.jpg